* E.S. Browning: Bernanke is man of mystery (again)
* Wonga controversy: When God and mammon meet
* Asian private equity: No new deals? Time to lend.
* Postdoc dream: Harlem now has a biotech incubator
* Chris Dixon: The startup idea maze
* Detroit bankruptcy: Morniningstar disputes key figure
* Intergalactic Travel Bureau: Planning a trip to Mars?
* Qualcomm question: How will wearable tech change healthcare?
* Instant gratification: Snapchat now on 18.6% of American devices
* Tim Keating: The fatal flaw in IPO underwriter selection
* Get Term Sheet: Sign up for our daily email on deals & deal-makers
* Laura Kolodny: Same-sex couples face higher bar to make angel investments
* Michael Lewis: Did Goldman overstep by criminally charging ex-programmer?
* Christopher Mims: Google must come to grips with its role in the surveillance state